What's the job
We are looking for a seriously talented, senior level Cyber Security Manager to join our teams in Espoo, Finland or Oslo, Norway. Your role is key for the continued success of our market leading trading and clearing and settlement platforms.
Ideally you bring proven experience in:
- Knowledge of Cyber and Information Security best practices.
- Knowledge of relevant Cyber Security standards and policies (ISO27001, ISO27002, CIS20).
- Well versed with security tools (Nmap, Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit, AlienVault, Solarwinds, KnowBe4, Suricata, SNORT).
- Understands relevant legislation to support Nord Pool managers.
- Teamworking, coaching, leadership – these are skills you have.
- Knowledge and understanding of the power market is an advantage but not a requirement as long as there is an interest to learn.
- Strong and curious technology mindset.
- Service leadership orientation, strong team building skills and stakeholder management.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
What characteristics will make you succeed
As an experienced professional in the Cyber Security domain you have the opportunity to use your experience in creating and implementing security strategies that help companies stay safe while maximizing their business. You are technical enough to be thrilled by getting the opportunity to work in an environment where .NET Core, Azure, Infrastructure as Code, Kubernetes, Consul, DevOps and Agile are commonly used words. As a Cyber Security Manager in Nord Pool we want you to use just enough of your time on hands-on infrastructure/development tasks to understand what your teammates are doing and maintain your credibility as a doer. After all, your main task is to coach others to do the right things at the right time in the right way.
Your typical workday
What will you be responsible for?
- Taking care of day-to-day Cyber Security operations and data structures by monitoring the operational performance.
-- Research anomalies and coach the organization in safe practices.
-- Monitor phishing activities and intervene when necessary
- Orchestrates patching (review of patching needs, managing patch releases).
- Manages continuous Cyber Security training and Cyber Security awareness campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with relevant security standards and policies.
- Manages Cyber Security vendor relationships including budgeting, investment decisions and follow-up.
- Leading by example. You use a variety of best practices and techniques to help individuals learn and stay alert.
- Secure continuous improvement of security processes and policies to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Work hand-in-hand with software architects/developers and stakeholders to continually implement Cyber Security initiatives in the most innovative fashion to underpin our business ambitions.
Espoo is our technology hub where we build the next generation of systems to trade power across Europe - and that’s where you fit in! We want to delight our customers with fantastic user experiences, services and a platform that exceeds their expectations.
What’s in it for you
For more information about us see our career pages:
Skills for this job